rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Noticeable increase in ghosting after makeouts

Noticeable increase in ghosting after makeouts

Quote: (08-24-2018 09:21 AM)don_quixote Wrote:  

Quote: (08-23-2018 11:55 PM)Captain Gh Wrote:  

If they don't even chit chat with you after you kissed them... It means that you're not creating enough rapport, and moving way too fast! Slow down in your approach... and genuinely get intimate during your dates. Yes I know lots of work... but Hey being a Playa ain't easy!

This is gold advice and aligns exactly with what I noticed over recent months. After the makeout the girl goes away and her hamster gets to work. She reaches the conclusion that you're an evil cad who just wants her for sex. "I hardly know this guy and he had his tongue down my throat".

Not likely. The modern western girl who is semi attractive or better has been "kissing boys" for over a decade by the time she's in her mid twenties. "Makeouts" in of themselves mean fuck-all to her. As a stand alone its little more than a form of entertainment and validation via attention

To a guy a kiss is a step along the linear line from point A (meeting a girl) to point B (the bang). An its an important one because it's physical intimacy is directly wired into our arousal sequence. Its biological wiring.

But remember: A woman's arousal sequence while similar in many ways is different in several. The main difference is that hers is emotionally primary vs physical primary.

Guys: Physical>Emotional = Arousal

Girls: Emotional > Physical = Arousal

So what is the emotional state that leads women into the physical arousal? The most common term for it is referred to by women as "chemistry". If you and she "just dont have it" you probably wont get your pee pee in her hooha (or a second date)

So what is "chemistry"?

Remember the female psyche is not pre disposed to responsibility for her actions. She's wired to surf along with her emotional currents. So often chemistry is a product of "fate" or "connection" or "the universe".

So learning game is to learn the do's and dont's to create the elusive "chemistry".

Logistics
Style
Fitness
etc....Are some of the "static" components. Think of them as the "stadium" where you play your game.

Some of the "dynamic" components are

Verbal (shit tests and sexualizing convo)
Escalation
Push / pull
Illiciting her compliance / emotional investment
Etc

With practice all of the above becomes easier and easier until its second nature: a muscle memory, so to speak.

All together they are the tactical execution of a strategic plan to create emotional "tingles" as her response. Put enough "tingles" together and she feels it as having "chemistry".

You know your game is on point when after you bang her she says "OMG...I cant believe we did that. I never do that on a first date / so early" [Image: angel.gif]

Pro tip: OP your "wanting" a second date is probably leaking into your game. If so it comes across as "needy" and THAT is a tingle killer. Coupled with your making out defusing the sexual tension as several others have previously stated it creates a situation where she knows your going to want sex on the next date. Decreased attraction on her part plus sexual expectations on your part...thats trending in the wrong direction

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Messages In This Thread