rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Insta game with girl I've seen, had eye contact but didn't open

Insta game with girl I've seen, had eye contact but didn't open

Go for it, it doesn't hurt to try, especially if she struck you as particularly attractive. Chances are it won't work, but you're in Cyprus so there's plenty of girls around anyway. Worst thing that can happen is she ignores you.

Also, in the event that you bump into her elsewhere, just approach her and try to make something happen. Even if you've added her on IG, DMed her, and she ignored you, she probably won't remember, and in the TINY chance she brings it up, you can pretend to not remember either and game as usual.

Edit: Add her, and if she accepts/follows back, just DM her saying you're in Cyprus as well, that she seems familiar, and that you'd be down to hit the beach or grab a drink. I don't think its "creepy" given that its a relatively small place. Even if she thinks so, whatever, you have nothing to lose.

Messages In This Thread