rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Broadway Explorers Patriarchy in a World Where Men Have Been Exterminated

Broadway Explorers Patriarchy in a World Where Men Have Been Exterminated

Quote: (08-24-2018 06:09 PM)CynicalContrarian Wrote:  

Reminds me of that Rollo Tomassi premise, whereby historically, women where always on the receiving end of the rape side of rape & pillage & thus began to incorporate 'stockholm syndrome' into their DNA.
Modern day European supplication to arrogant, aggressive African & Arab migrants being a recent example.
So for this C.J. Cerryh to insinuate that men would fall in love with their tormentors?
That's just some rather weird expression & projection of the inherent female stockholm syndrome sentiment towards their captors.
As for the premise of "R + J" (cause it's much easier to simply write R & J as opposed to creating a clever title...), the obvious question comes to mind.
How in the Sam hell would all the normal men be killed off & by whom?

This idea the only women suffered sexual violence in history is stupid. All you need to do is look at a US Prison to know how much bullshit this idea is...

I promise you that 600 years ago when the Turkish army came rolled into your town they raped everything with an available hole. I once read a diary where the mayor of a town claimed they raped him and all his sons... then raped his prize cow.

I had a conversation with this woman thats an airforce veteran. She literally thinks that if every country gave up their military there would be no more violence. I asked her if got rid of the police and let people mitigate their own disputes if that would be a good idea. She initially said YES! However, after I tossed out some examples she back tracked after thinking about it. I then asked if she can understand why a strong military is important and she grudgingly agreed.

This chick was a veteran and smarter than most. How many are too dumb or too ensconced in liberal politics to ever understand human nature. Part of the red pill is acknowledging our own nature as men.

Messages In This Thread