rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is Attorney General Sessions Soon to be Replaced?

Is Attorney General Sessions Soon to be Replaced?

I'm watching Hannity on FNC again. (I'm in high allergy season and missed much before.)

Guest Joey DiGenova - a former federal prosecutor in DC during the Reagan years and with his wife Victoria Toensing in DC as lawyers since then - explains that AG Sessions is "mind blind." He simply believes that - after 25 in the FBI have been demoted or resigned in this matter - that they could not have done what they have been (rightly in my view) accused of. And that Asst AG Rod Rosenstein encourages and agrees with this. (Joey cites unnamed sources in the know.)

Sessions is a prisoner to the DC swamp; and of the right-wing love and veneration for law enforcement, much as Rep. Louis Gohmert (sp?) has been accused of.

THERE. That's one explanation for the impasse, sure to be either forefront or background until November - unless Trump decides to act!

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT

Messages In This Thread