rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Batumi - Don't bother with Rep. of Georgia (6 months report)

Batumi - Don't bother with Rep. of Georgia (6 months report)

I was only in Tbilisi for a few weeks but I remember the metro stops were popular with young women (but they were in groups so not sure how approachable that is for most guys).

But Tbilisi still had Batumi's issues like a male dominated nightlife, areas with too many men, conservative women and so on. It doesn't really surprise me that you had to approach 60+ women just to get a date. With that effort on another continent you would have multiple ONSs or FWBs by now.

I guess it's been a month or so since I left Georgia and I miss aspects of it but I'm not missing the dating market. Missing the cheap shopping and the cheap beer (the Georgian brands are better than East Asian beers I think). and being able to eat a good steak / good carbonara for $15 USD and under.

It was miles easier for me to meet women in Ukraine and even easier where I am in Taiwan (I decided on Taiwan because they let foreigners stay forever with border runs). The one week in Taiwan I went on 5 dates so that's why I didn't bother checking RooshV or social media for awhile.

Messages In This Thread