rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Batumi - Don't bother with Rep. of Georgia (6 months report)

Batumi - Don't bother with Rep. of Georgia (6 months report)

Quote: (08-28-2018 02:48 PM)BaatumMania Wrote:  

Quote: (08-28-2018 02:33 PM)Johnnyvee Wrote:  

Quote: (08-28-2018 11:00 AM)BaatumMania Wrote:  

Quote: (08-27-2018 07:27 PM)Johnnyvee Wrote:  

My Government (Norway) seem to hunt down anyone that want`s to "escape," so I want to avoid that if I can. Could you register a paper company in the Bahamas, or equivalent nation, in other words?

This must be a hyperbole. It's just the United States and Albania that hunts people down for worldwide taxes. Also most countries in the world (except for 5?) don't have an expatriation tax either.

But most tax offices say being a travel bum isn't enough to change your tax residency. But in Georgia it's probably super easy to do 6 months of English teaching or running a tiny bar to satisfy your home's tax office that you're a real emigrant.

The general rule in Norway is that you have to live in a foreign country for a full 3 years (max. 61 days allowed in Norway during the full tax year) in order to not pay Norwegian taxes. That`s if you`ve had residency in Norway for 10 years or more, otherwise you can expatriate and pay local taxes immediately. But the rules a very complicated I must admit. It`s also basically impossible to resign your citizenship, if you wish to do so.

The Norwegian Government is becoming increasingly Orwellian, it`s quite scary to observe. No real freedom of speech anymore, the police will visit and "have a talk" with you if you persistently criticise Feminism etc. (Even if you never threaten anyone.) Extreme taxes and regulations everywhere. Driving a car is soon reserved only for the wealthy/Government officials, due to insane toll fees and taxes. You can`t park anywhere anyway, unless you`re literally a millionaire.

I have given up on this place. Scandinavian men are just different genetically than the more southern European type of man. They want women to rule them. I`ve lived in Norway my whole life, but I have my genetic origin from France/Serbia. I just feel like an alien in these lands the way they have evolved.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Expatriation_tax

Norway doesn't have an expatriation tax.

Just use $50,000 of savings and pick a place (I guess even Republic of Georgia), open some kind of bullshit business and then pound it out here for 3 years. Once Norway lets you officially emigrate then you can start selling stocks, cryptocurrencies or whatever wealth you got around around.

but ofc if you're a poor man then I guess you're stuck in that SJW Proletariat society where probably the Norwegian men mog you and the Norwegian women are probably doing frequent hookups with Chadullahs and you're probably contemplating a fast suicide by gun or a slow suicide by alcohol.

I`m actually doing quite well with women here, since most Norwegian men are very beta these days. But the lack of freedom is starting to get to me. I can also see where it`s going. It`s heading towards full Marxist tyranny basically, so I want to get out when I still can.

We will stomp to the top with the wind in our teeth.

George L. Mallory

Messages In This Thread