rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Batumi - Don't bother with Rep. of Georgia (6 months report)

Batumi - Don't bother with Rep. of Georgia (6 months report)

Quote: (08-28-2018 07:15 AM)Mumbojumbo Wrote:  

I felt Batumi is a great stopover to hit the beach and eat good, cheap food and 'game' Russian tourists. There is also a number of Russian startups that have staff in the city. Getting a Georgian girl will be tough.

For Georgian girls Tbilisi used to be great - but has been flooded by Turkish men and isn't worth dropping by anymore.

Long term Russians aren't as common as you might think. Or else I haven't seen them on Tinder, nightlife and bars. In fact, my entire time here I do recognize some long term expats but one was a Kazakh family (Kazakhstan is a little pricey and moderate crime isn't it?).

Interesting I do see some long term Germans and Poles (such as the guy who runs Wadim's house and the guy who runs the Warsaw Bar near McDonalds. But both of these businesses are fairly new and maybe their owners will leave Georgia within 6 months - 2 years because of the bad economy in winter or maybe the female situation?).

Messages In This Thread