rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Batumi - Don't bother with Rep. of Georgia (6 months report)

Batumi - Don't bother with Rep. of Georgia (6 months report)

I think this thread gives Georgia a bad wrap, so I'll give another side to the story. I spent some time there last year and found plenty of positives.

For starters, Batumi is an absolute shithole - not representative of the rest of the country. There is absolutely no reason to visit that city unless you're unable to leave Georgia for some reason; you'll find far better coastal resorts in Turkey, the Balkans or even Crimea... Montenegro, Croatia, etc leave Batumi in the dust. Abhkazia, which Georgia lost in 2008, was the crown of the Soviet riviera... all of the state dachas were in that region. Batumi is a tourist trap built for the Arabs who are unable to visit Europe.

If you're serious about living in Georgia, Tbilisi is quite nice as long as you have a place in the hills and a car to get around (any foreigner can register cars - residence permit or any other special documents not required). Mtatsminda, Tskhneti or Vera districts offer good quality of life at very low cost. There's a lot of stuff to do just outside of the city and resorts aren't far. It's a great place for those who love the outdoors - plenty of hunting, skiing, lakes and hiking within a couple of hours' drive. Winter is very mild in Tbilisi; some years don't see any snow cover and it rarely lasts longer than a week. You'll still need winter tyres if you're planning on driving out of the city as it's surrounded by mountains.

Local produce is fantastic and Tbilisi has a reasonable mix of foreign restaurants. You'll get sick of Georgian food after a week in other cities. Seafood is very limited as Georgia's black sea is polluted and the government limits fresh-water fishing. Their diet is heavy in meat and vegetables and low on carbohydrates except for sugary drinks and bread, which can easily be avoided.

It isn't a country I would recommend for bang missions... Most Georgian guys I've met place a lot of importance on virgin brides, and that reflects strongly in girls' attitudes. You won't have any trouble in Georgia if you follow the "no hymen - no diamond" rule. I banged a few, but they were from broken families or the daughters of slutmothers, which is rare.
If you're looking for easier targets, Georgia is always full of Slavic sluts in holiday mode and there are a few western low-budget backpackers who hang around the larger hostels.

Georgian girls have banging bodies if you're into petite skinny girls with nice tits and well-shaped asses... I don't mean the oversized cartoon-style asses that are popular in the Americas, just small but well-shaped. Facial beauty on average leaves a lot to be desired, but since you'll probably only be in Georgia if you're looking for a wife, you'll have plenty of time . Women age well if you keep them away from bread and sugary drinks. Fashion sense is, unfortunately, very lacking.. girls tend to dress like teenage dudes from the 80s. They need a lot of guidance.

As far as languages are concerned, English won't cut it... Russian is spoken far more widely and at a much higher level, even amongst young people. "Younger people speak English" is a trope peddled by people who aren't able to speak both languages. If you don't speak Russian, you'll be limited to teenagers. Most of them forget whatever English they learned in school within a few years out.

I found Georgians very sociable and friendly, very similar to southern Italians, but they drink a lot of their shitty wine, which they're very proud of so don't criticise it. Guys are all Christian betamaxes, making them utterly useless as wingmen, but they make good friends otherwise. They don't accept any LGTQ concepts and don't take kindly to anyone desecrating their religion.

State education is terrible, which I found surprising for a country in the western part of the FSU; they probably dumped the Soviet system assuming everything western is superior. If you're planning to raise kids in Georgia, you would want to them to a Russian or European school. The English-language international scools are full of Western government/NGO faggots' kids (the UN, EU SMM, OECD, etc. have large presences in Georgia). Plenty of my neighbours' kids went to those schools and they all speak and act like valleygirl cunts.

Messages In This Thread