rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Batumi - Don't bother with Rep. of Georgia (6 months report)

Batumi - Don't bother with Rep. of Georgia (6 months report)

Quote: (08-23-2018 05:58 PM)Spaniard88 Wrote:  

Thanks for this post, OP.

Georgia was on my list of countries to possibly live in, due mainly to the friendly visa policies, but some of the other characteristics of the country had dissuaded me from making the move up to this point. This thread is the nail in the coffin.

Repped you, this is excellent, on the ground info.

Also, welcome to the forum.

Thank you

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visa_policy_of_Georgia

I thought that Georgia might be ok if you recruited a FWB / Girlfriend from Ukraine or Thailand to come here. Because their visa policy means you could be together longer than 90 days. It's definitely an option for guys with Eastern European girlfriends who don't want to risk marriage (and divorce rape).

But then in Batumi's case the insane gender imbalance would make me nervous if I brought a woman here. Especially if she wasn't dark Mediterranean looking she would probably get a dozen or more men per day trying to hit her up for sex (Georgian men are similar to Turkish men for their unlimited thirst). And you don't know which woman is going to be loyal or not when she has unlimited cheating options.

My tentative plan so far is to go back to Asia but instead of working as an English teacher (like last time) I'm just going to do be on a tourist visa and do border runs.

Messages In This Thread