rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Importing girls

Importing girls

One of my uncles has a best friend who has done this several times. He is pretty much a complete loser in life. But, he would save up a bit of money and then start talking to girls online. He would snag a few and then pick the best option and offer to fly them to British Columbia to "stay with him for a while". He focused on Northern European girls who were from the sticks. I don't remember any horror stories and he surely got a few bangs from women who were 3 or 4 points higher than him (the guy is a troll).

On the other hand...

I have another uncle who had a good friend who tried this once. He was talking to a Romanian woman online. He offered to fly her out (in this case, to Alberta). She flew out and stayed with him for a two days. She was hot as hell, but extremely volatile. On the second night, they had a fight and he told her he would let her stay one more night but after that, she had to leave. The next morning, while he was making a pot of coffee, she stabbed him in the shoulder with a pair of scissors. He went to the hospital. She was arrested and deported.

YMMV.

Currently out of office.

Messages In This Thread