rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

She called another guy

She called another guy

Hello guys, so I was dating today a chick, she is one of those that drinks a lot , looks like she doesnt get fucked enough tho, now im quite new to the game and passing women shit-test, id call myself a recovering beta [Image: smile.gif] , so here is what happend , it was our first date, and everything was going great...then she calls a guy from our workplace to have a beer with us, my gut was like "dude fuck it just go home, not worth", but I stayed because I tought I would look disrespectful and jealously, so then her body was moved towards him and everything he was saying was "cool to listen to" and he totally ignored me most of the time, so did she, I was trying to get into conversations but , I was failing at a certain point of time. So I would like you guys to give me a feedback on this and suggest future actions, btw we all work in same office, that's where I actually met her.

P.S My bad should have posted this in newbie forum, not in main thread.

Messages In This Thread