rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is banging 5s the usual outcome of short term traveling?

Is banging 5s the usual outcome of short term traveling?

Ahh - the good old debate about whether it's worth traveling to solely fuck some pussy.

If your game is tight then you should have no trouble pulling pussy in your home country.

Anyways:

It seems as though the more older and well-traveled posters on here tend to go towards the side that it's not worth traveling for pussy. I'm in the same boat too.

Here are my thoughts:

I've traveled to a dozen countries on a short-term basis where some I have went for 100% adventure/culture and some where I spent almost half my time swiping/gaming/fucking (Colombia, Peru, Brazil ec.)

Ultimately, if you think about it, the costs of traveling to a country just to get laid (even with a few hotties) is not worth it at all. The cost of airplane tickets, cost of all that time in airplanes, cost of hotels, the INCREDIBLE cost of time and mental energy sitting in your room swiping, cost of all the bullshit and flaking you have to go through....the list goes on and on. And this is all just for a few lays with 7's? Not worth it. At all. Also, I've missed out on a TON of cool cultural experiences with other people/locals just because I was trying to get laid. Consider that a huge cost because who knows when the next time you'll be in that country is?

Ultimately, the best mindset to truly have is to travel to a country of your choice, do the things that you want to do, explore as much of the country/culture as much as you can, and game women only if you happen to come across them while you are exploring. Essentially not going out of your way for them.

But If you feel like you can have an adventure and an awesome cultural experience in a country where your "exotic" factor is also high - then by all means, go on that adventure. Just don't focus on the women - put them as secondary means rather than primary.

Messages In This Thread