rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is banging 5s the usual outcome of short term traveling?

Is banging 5s the usual outcome of short term traveling?

This thread is great!

Last week I banged a 4 off tinder. It gave me satisfaction. I do not feel shame but I also do not care to gloat.

I have banged hot girls as well but i do not think seeing that as an accomplishment is a good strategy for health and happiness. Just as banging 3s should not make you depressed.

I slept with those girls not as a means to an end but because they were the end. I wanted to spend my time having sex with them. That is where the quality is, not in some arbitrary rating scale.

There are places in the world where i can walk up to any 9 and open succesfully with "give me your number." But nice looks do not equal a good time because I am not a sociopath. Just as her looking mediocre, what constitutes a 5, does not make the time spend mediocre.

The outcome of travel completely depends on you. Travel to a place that you enjoy and do activities that you want to do. Dont sportfuck a bunch of 5s if thats not your game. Dont go to high-end clubs in a three piece suit if you cant stand it.

I enjoy this forum and its membership because of the different perspectives. IRL, some members are afraid to associate with other members exactly for that reason. Honestly, i enjoy nothing more to get a glimpse of a world that is not my own and there is something to experience in them all. Wether that is drinking whiskey with the high end club goer or daygamimg with the two 5s a day Tinder warrior. Travel definitely does not have to be reduced to one or the other.

Messages In This Thread