rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is banging 5s the usual outcome of short term traveling?

Is banging 5s the usual outcome of short term traveling?

To answer the original question, in my experience it's been the opposite - if you focus on other tourists as opposed to the locals. The logic is pretty simple. Girls who are traveling on their own like to present themselves as bold independent adventurous types, but in reality they're terrified of being alone because that's how most women are. They especially don't want to be alone in a foreign country. Aside from basic companionship there's the whole business of planning and making decisions which they would much rather have someone else do for them. Even if your "rating" is below hers, she'll be more likely to latch on to someone who makes her feel secure even if she wouldn't look twice at you in her normal life.

So you start by making conversation with a girl at a communal area in your hostel or places where tourists congregate (and are potentially feeling overwhelmed) like public transit stations. It's very natural to ask her if she wants to go out for a drink that night and it has a much different connotation (i.e. more friendly, less "creepy") than it does for a cold approach back at home. She'll most likely say yes because having plans and going out with someone below her SMV is far preferable to having no plans at all and the bitch shield is lowered considerably in a foreign travel situation. This works even better in somewhat unusual or off the beaten path places like ecolodges.

Make decent conversation and make her laugh and the rest takes care of itself. Or if you don't close the deal right away you can convince her to travel to the next place with you and then she's pretty well latched on to you. At this point you have a very good chance of obtaining sex in exchange for the sense of security you provide for her by being decisive and able to navigate, which is to say making something look easy which to her is a monumental undertaking. Especially easier if you're proficient in the local language and she can barely say please and thank you.

Maybe the idea of traveling just to bang girls from your home country or region is unappealing, but if I can readily go from banging 4-5's to 6-7's then I'm all for it.

Messages In This Thread