rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is banging 5s the usual outcome of short term traveling?

Is banging 5s the usual outcome of short term traveling?

I agree with the OP that it's getting harder to just maintain the same quality standards, if you've been doing this travel game shit for a while.

You have to go harder, and improve your look just to maintain results from say a few years ago. The world is still a decent place for guys who like to bang soft 6s and 5s (granted the definition of these arbitrary numbers varies from guy to guy).

If you want to bang 7s or higher (basically hot girl next door type chicks that can't quite model but can do some side modeling) then you have to go extremely hard, or be very good looking with at least decent game.

I'm ok with just working harder to maintain results. Also exploring new places can help, and then just approach more. That's pretty much my solution. Find a better city, and approach more girls and try to slightly improve your approach every time.

Messages In This Thread