rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is banging 5s the usual outcome of short term traveling?

Is banging 5s the usual outcome of short term traveling?

I met one of these big talking dick heads a few months ago in Medellin, what a fucking idiot, we first met for a coffee and he was bragging about all the hookers he was banging in Colombia and the Ukraine. He kept showing me photos of whores and saying how cheap he got them for, like he was proud of his hooker negotiating skills, I told him that I didn’t give a shit about these whores.

So after that we hit up a restaurant and this guy was such at idiot with the wait staff (returned food, complained about quality). At one point he said “Spanish is a joke, I became conversational in two weeks” yet I had to order his food for him. I couldn’t take anymore of this weirdo so I threw some money on the table and left him there. I went back to that restaurant the next day and apologized to the wait staff on his behalf, it was embarrassing.

This guy would go on Seeking Arrangement and try to bargain with girls then call them filthy fucking whores when they said they wouldn’t lower their prices. We even had to kick him out of our whatsapp group chat because he posted a video of a night club with really hot girls, claimed he was there and took the video then another member found that exact video from the club’s website. I haven’t spoken to him sense, he’s probably in Kiev trying to bargain hookers there, good place for him, hopefully he doesn’t come back to Colombia.

I’ll never understand these weirdos, RVF is a cool place with some really great guys all over the world. Most of us are pretty chill and down to earth and don’t care about your level of game, just be cool and nice to people like hookers and waiters.

Messages In This Thread