rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is banging 5s the usual outcome of short term traveling?

Is banging 5s the usual outcome of short term traveling?

Quote: (08-23-2018 04:00 AM)Bikal Wrote:  

Quote: (08-22-2018 10:53 PM)scotian Wrote:  

disgusting fat pig who was probably a 3.
I'll never understand why guys do this, is it that you become so horny that anything will do or what as I'd sooner go without than subject myself to a fatty.

When thinking back about it (what horrible memories), there are some common patterns as to why and how I banged the few ugly troglodytes 3s that I can remember of. a) There was a curiosity element. b) I cummed extremely quickly, between 10 to 60 seconds. My dick just couldn't handle being inside them more. c) I fucked them all doggy style

- The disgusting american girl : From a 2nd-tier city in Thailand, she had 3 tinder profiles (couldn't get enough dicks with one?), one of which with a view of her mouth open with the description "please fuck my mouth and fill me". Chubby, with huge tattoos on her arms. Her room full of cigarette bums. Curiosity element : I had never banged a white american girl. She lived actually in my residence. A few days later I talked to a French neighbor about banging girls here : "Did you bang the American girl?" his answer, with an unsurprised tone : "Of course".

- The obese girl : First and only really fat girl that I've banged (Manila). She SIFed me hard, when I opened the door I sighed and thought "Well I've never banged a fatty, let's see how it is". Sucked me well and after fucking her I removed my dick and saw disgusting white slime blurting out of her gigantic pussy.

- The australopithecus : Thai milf that was way worse than on her pictures. Thought I'd get a 5 and I got a chubby 3 instead that looked like one of the characters of the movie "Quest for Fire" when they do the panicked face when facing danger. On top of that she didn't speak english at all so it made her do the panicked face even more. Curiosity element : She had a pear-shaped ass that a lot of ugly milfs seem to have in common. I had always wondered if they were any good. Answer : no.

Messages In This Thread