rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is banging 5s the usual outcome of short term traveling?

Is banging 5s the usual outcome of short term traveling?

Quote: (08-23-2018 04:18 AM)Lino Wrote:  

Gentlemen, OP is constantly trolling but for some reason he manages to stay undercover. I said it and I repeat it, it is a delight for him to play so many high repped members...and for me it’s a mystery.

The guy (or girl) constantly talks about moving to « shitholes » and how it is questionable to do this, his posts are all judgemental and full of despise but he expresses it in a subtle way and includes himself in the lot so most of you fall into it. For him we are all a bunch of losers and he can’t understand our motivation to travel, this person (man or woman) simply can’t understand the dysfunctions of the western society and the meaning of solidarity between men and self improvement (« you post 500 or 1500 messages so that means you struggle with women»), this gives an idea of his/her reasoning.

« Sometimes, especially in SEA, I smoke after banging some hoe and burst into tears. I feel sorry about myself guys, asking ''What the fuck are you doing in this shithole? Why are you here?''

Fuck, do you guys really take this 1st degree??!! Don’t you feel the disdain?
There is irony in almost all his/her posts, it is just more subtle than the usual trolls.

Op is a smart troll as he/she manages to open threads that provoke reactions, I am quite sure she (at this point I think it is a girl) is very content with herself and think she is smarter than all of us, she thinks she knows how the majority thinks here (another insult, as if each individual thinks the same way).

You are constantly posting insulting comments in the threads I open. Don't you have any real job to do or simply go out to pick up some chicks instead of stalking me?
Do you think all the high repped members are stupid and you are the smart French guy?
It's not an obese black women with huge ass thread, Lino.
If you dont have anything to contribute, find something better to do.

Messages In This Thread