rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is banging 5s the usual outcome of short term traveling?

Is banging 5s the usual outcome of short term traveling?

Quote: (08-22-2018 03:00 PM)jacknap Wrote:  

Quote: (08-21-2018 11:54 PM)pussy sniffer Wrote:  

Quote: (08-21-2018 11:04 PM)Irish Wrote:  

Quote: (08-21-2018 09:21 PM)Fortis Wrote:  

When you read about guys smashing 100+ chicks in a year, rest assured that it's most likely something like 75% 5s.

And the other 25% are worse...

I banged about 100 girls in SEA over the year (didn't count exactly) and I'd say that's an accurate assessment.
- About 70% were 5s and 6s.
- Then the odd top 10% were 7s who looked better IRL (either didn't know how to take good pics or they were into my type of guy - I look half-asian). The "true" 7s in the meaning of they are 7s both IRL and on pictures usually flake on me, they go for the higher SMV guys who have great IG pictures / are jacked etc.
- Finally there is my bottom 20% of girls I banged (4s and even a few 3s), that I try to forget. Usually because I was horny and when she showed up I did the charity bang. Those are usually the girls who came just 1-2h after saying "hey".

As a comparison in Colombia it was way worse, average was probably 4s with a few 5s. Got the odd 7 one time who almost escaped from my condo but I somewhat managed to bang her and meet her again until I left her city.

I was thinking about doing Thailand in winter but the 1% aids rate scares me. Especially since I like to go raw supplementary raw sometimes so I guess that's out the window.

What's your opinion/perspective on this? I'd imagine a large swath is lady boys but still.

In almost all countries that I have seen population studies of, the HIV/AIDS (and other serious diseases, for that matter) infection rates for trans(anything)/ladyboy/kathoey were around 30x that of the heterosexual, sexually-active population.

The issue with this in places like SEA is that you might not realize you are banging a post-op until it is too late. So, condoms?

Edit: Also, it's not like Thailand is unique in this area. Obviously, Africa is the hot spot for HIV infection rates. But, other places have rates comparable to Thailand. Ukraine is at something like 0.96%.

Currently out of office.

Messages In This Thread