rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

weed and game

weed and game

The thing about pot making you "insecure and wrapped up in your own head" is that it tends to have that effect on the girl as well. If you just stay in control and keep a quick wit, she'll feel very comfortable extremely quickly and you come out looking like a rock star to her.

A while ago I took a girl out who I knew wanted nothing more than to get her ego boosted by rejecting me as soon as I made a serious move. Quick burn cruise later she was enjoying the time we spent together so much she looked offended when I pulled up to her place and said "thanks for the good time." After an awkward silence while I looked at her in the eye, she said "...aren't you gonna...?"

I laughed, parked the car, and said "I guess." She's now on call as one of a few regulars and I pretty much owe the whole thing to tight game and good bud.

Messages In This Thread