rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

It's pointless being friends with fat girls

It's pointless being friends with fat girls

I could not handle a suicide phone call like that - I would probably try to do something. With fat chicks - I take Mr. Miyagi's advice from the karate kid - "Daniel san - best away avoid punch - no be there in first place"

When I was 15 years old I worked in a drug store one winter - there was a fat girl who looked like an owl with her glasses on. I used to talk to her at work - I slapped her on the shoulder once when she made a joke. The next day I found out she told every single one of the workers in the store that we had sex the night before over and over again. Regardless of me yelling bullshit - the 'ribbing' by friends never stopped.

At 36 - one of the only people Mrs. Kirk talks to from grammer school - we are talking a 20 year acquitance - is now a 300 pound whale. She told one guy that dated her that she was pregnant when she was not. She started a catering business and Mrs. Kirk ordered about 80$ of food from her for a family party I was having. She asked for the money up front.

I agree - just stay the hell away. It may have something to do with all that fat screwing up their hormones even worse than the average woman - their inability to status whore - the fact that even a thin or fit girl with a level 5 face beats any fatty - who knows.

Messages In This Thread