rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Hiring a salesman advice

Hiring a salesman advice

My friend and I just started up a business. My friend was in the same business before with his dad but under a franchise and was paying 30K a month in licensing fees. That coupled with paying employees twice market value and paying himself too much caused the dad to go out of business.

Anyway with all the knowledge my friend and I possess, we started up our own business but from scratch instead of with a franchise. Were doing residential cleaning right now but the previous business was making 60K+ a month because of all the commercial accounts they had. We still have all the contacts for the commercial accounts however because of my partner being deaf and me being young and speaking with an accent/limited cold calling experience we decided an experienced, older salesman would be best. I dont want to lose sales over the phone just because they think Im an illegal immigrant or they cannot understand me.

A salesman with telemarketing/ face to face sales experience would be perfect for helping us land commercial accounts and we are prepared to pay him very handsomely 30% of all commercial accounts landed as long as he stays with the company. However, were having trouble finding such a salesman, currently were advertising on Craigslist online but that doesnt seem promising. We want to be very picky with who we pick as a bad first impression can go a long way. Any suggestions for finding a legit salesman?

Messages In This Thread