rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

South Korea going Feminist

South Korea going Feminist

Quote: (08-21-2018 11:42 PM)StrikeBack Wrote:  

South Korea went down this path in the early 90s when they abolished fault-based divorce and went with no-fault. I remember the divorce rate went up to 50+% within a few years. I know a lot of Koreans and so many of them come from divorced families. They suffer from very similar issues to Western Anglo countries, it's just that they have a much stronger culture which has held back the slide into degeneracy a little longer.

It might be related to this (SK going feminist), I know so many Korean guys dating or marrying out to Viets, Fillipinas and Europeans. Damn near every Asian guy I've known or seen who dates or marries a white woman is Korean. Korean girls must really hate it! I know a Korean-and-Australian couple who now live in SK, the girl (early-mid 20s) does some modelling and is a legit 8+, the guy has a pretty good corporate job with one of the tech giants there. She gets so much hate from the Korean chicks, they keep trying to insinuate that she needs to lose 1-2kg, that her eyes are too big (hah!) or she starts to look old.

Most AMWF couples I saw in South Korea were between Korean men and Eastern European women ~ the latter who mostly sought a sham marriage to a STEM graduate and to work as a model / prostitute where they can get a huge amount of money.

Some reports now I think are saying Eastern European women (including undocumented ones) in Korea are over 100,000 now. It's a huge crazy number actually. There's more Eastern European women than there are foreigners on E-2 visas (which is under 30,000).

But when you ask Koreans about immigration issues the people they want out of the country are Chinese, South Asian and now the Muslim Middle Easterners in Jeju.

Messages In This Thread