rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Borderline(BPD) women are good at seeing your flaws but incapable of seeing theirs

Borderline(BPD) women are good at seeing your flaws but incapable of seeing theirs

(For anyone who has never heard of Borderline Personality Disorder, google it. Im sure almost all of you have banged someone like that before. Histrionic Personality Disorder is a close cousin.)

That's the weak point with which they always get me. The things they say about you, are often 100% correct assessments of you. So you're like, wow that's so insightful of you, thank you for making me aware of that.

But over time you realize that every conversation during a conflict seems to turn into everything being your fault, and that they do weird shit to provoke conflict and try to justify it as normal. The smarter borderlines will frequently do shit that's just at the line of violating a boundary, but never actually crosses the line.

If you try to mention how their behavior contributes to a situation, they throw a tantrum or will suddenly break up with you. If you don't fall for it and just let them leave, they will try to devalue you on their way out and will not rest until they get the "last word" in.

It's so confusing until you've met a few women with this pathology and see that they all behave the same to some degree. Some yell at you, some very calmly interrupt you and pick you apart, but the end result is always that you feel like it's all your fault and feel bad for even bringing up potential red flags.

For the first few weeks of her attempts to bring you down you may be able to keep her in check, but like waves hitting a rock, eventually she will tear you down.

Luckily I have friends, family and a therapist that can bring me back into reality. If I didn't have all that, man, those women would completely destroy me.

What I've noticed as well is that when you take a few days of not talking to them, suddenly you feel so much better and clearer in your head, and your peace returns.

Just got away from one of those chicks again. Man she was so goddamn sexy: 5'8, green eyes to go with her dark hair, natural perky double Ds, small waist, big ass, soft body, perfect skin, tight pussy, and high sex drive. But lots of red flags from the get go:
  • Dad died when she was 2.
  • Serial monogamist moving from one unhealthy relationship to the next from age 12 onwards. The relationships became shorter and shorter over time. First one 5 years, then 4 years, then three consecutive one-year relationships, then a 4 month relationship, then me for 6 weeks.
  • Got beaten around by 2 of her boyfriends.
  • Quit college to move to Spain for a guy she knew for a month.
  • Got pregnant by that guy she barely knew and aborted.
  • Doesn't have any friendships in her life that have been there longer than 1-2 years.
  • Broke.
  • Bad credit.
  • Has never gone to therapy, doesn't think she needs therapy
  • Her friends are a hot mess and don't have their lives together either.
She justified the red flags really well and you can't judge someone too harshly because of their past, so I thought to myself, let me treat her right and see how she behaves when she's in a relationship with me. But from the start I was aware of the potential for drama. And sure enough, it slowly came.

When I called her out on shit, she'd tell me that my problem is that I don't think positive enough and that I'm not over my ex. That's actually somewhat true, but she'd also do bizarre shit like have an ex from three years ago living at her house while she lives with her mom, but still pays his rent. Or going out to buy underwear with one of her male friends and rubbing it in my face trying to get a reaction. Or sending me videos of her dancing Salsa with other men. Or starting two hour fights with me because I'm not "supportive enough" of the situation with her ex living at her house. Or throwing tantrums when I want a few days to myself.

Man, fuck that bitch.

Messages In This Thread