rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is Investing in Big Tech Unethical?

Is Investing in Big Tech Unethical?

I believe Silicon Valley is really not a good industry. Silicon Valley AKA San Fransisco is probably one of the most pro-homosexual, pro-mass immigration and pro-liberal places on the face of the planet. Whenever I see anyone addicted to technology whether it be video games or Tinder, I usually see them saying things that are insanely far left. When most people relied on analog devices like the radio or TV in the 1950s this was definitely not the case. America still was traditionalist back then: we did not tolerate homosexuality, we did not tolerate celebrity marriages like Tiger Woods and Elin or Kim and Kanye, and we did not tolerate feminism. Once a society allows these things to be accepted it creates a domino effect that can only be explained as a dumbing down of the American public. We need to return back to the era when men worked for 50 hours a week and women cooked and tended to the children.

I know I would be willing to make these sacrifices, but I don't know about many of my younger peers. Sadly, you can count a lot of members in my own family that are this way. My mom and brother are addicted to their tablet, and we have tons of electronics we don't use laying around the house. They have multiple different video streaming devices as well as Amazon Prime, Netflix and hundreds of cable channels we don't see or watch! This can only be described as overwhelmingly stupid! Heck, you could send me off to the coast of Greece or Italy or any sane part of America, and you could make me live as a farmer or fisherman with no cable TV, and I would still find a way to be happy!

Messages In This Thread