rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Hottie with dragon breath

Hottie with dragon breath

Quote: (09-28-2011 05:27 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

I feel ya Tuth. Problem is I gotta mighty strong gag reflex. Shit is my kryptonite. Even just smelling it once on a girl will make it hard for me to forget. I banged a chick earlier this year that had stink butt. I swear there was a fleck of TP on it too. I tried to flip her over in the missionary and finish but it was too late. My dick went limp and my stomach went to knots. I had to get out of the bedroom.

LMAO! Yeah, if you have this strong of an aversion to shit, it's going to be hard to plow through. The reason I'm so hyped up about this thread is that something like this happened to me, literally, last night. I had a cutie with a plump ass at the pad and things were going swimmingly. It went down hill when I pulled off the panties and noticed two things in the span of a couple of minutes:

1. A series of three red, and irritated, butt pimples; and

2. A flake of unidentified brown matter in the crack.

I never caught a whiff of anything, but the brown particle could have only been one thing. I actually ended up raw-dogging the girl missionary (a rare occurrence on a first time, which only happened after breaking down some pretty solid LMR that pretty much necessitated it), but my chub wasn't as strong as it would have been if I hadn't spotted the two items above.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Messages In This Thread