rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Hottie with dragon breath

Hottie with dragon breath

Quote: (10-05-2011 09:58 PM)houston Wrote:  

What are other symptoms of a yeast infection? I'm worried now....
Don't be too worried. Yeast infections are usually quite curable and though they are some that could do some damage (prostate cancer etc.) that would mean you have been ignoring the problem for a lengthy time. I think what Thuth may be talking about is a yeast infection he may have contracted via sexual intercourse from a whore who had a vaginal yeast infection. I can tell you from experience, that you will know if you have a penile yeast infection because you will be scratching the head of your dick like a dog who has millions of fleas. It is the most glorious itch you will have ever encountered . There in lies the problem , because you will scratch and scratch and scratch, and inflame the infected site and you will regret it. Usually , you can get an over the counter product,(monistat) to help ease the fucking scratching. If it becomes systemic , you will need to see a doctor and get something with a bit more kick to kill the yeast in the blood stream. I don't know if you have gone thru the ritual of circumcision or not, but the foreskin is a great home for fucking yeast. If you haven't done it(circumcision), make sure your retract that turtle head and clean that "Smegma" (yellow/white cheese under your foreskin) real good since it carries more yeast , than on any other part of your body. Yeast loves highly acidic places. There is a ton of info on line which can identify the different types. Whatever you do, if you did get a yeast infection via sexual intercourse, you will have to lay off the pussy sauce for a few weeks or so until it clears up. I don't think it is wise to scare a bitch into thinking she gave you an STD since it is not really considered the classic case of a sexually transmitted disease, ie; Chlamydia. It may be that you gave it to her just the same.

Good luck and wrap it up,

Pusscrook

Messages In This Thread