rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Hottie with dragon breath

Hottie with dragon breath

Oh Moma it's nothing new. You can also term it "rebound sex with a lizard you used to bang" I banged this lizard for a month or so, then said it wasn't going to work out because I had "things to deal with." - I kept it ambiguous but stayed in touch for a couple of months.

Then one day, I drank way too much Bacardi 151, passed out, woke up and found myself at her friend's place. I was fed a snack and treated pretty well when I realized she was gaming me. She walked me to my car and sat in the passenger seat she was so familiar with, and said that her ex boyfriends lamented that they were never able to find someone half as good as her. She knew an old fling was coming to visit me so I said she was nice but that things were "complicated." I didn't elaborate on it. She kept looking in my eyes, so I walked her back to the apartment. I stepped in, told her to get me a glass of water, decided I was horny and cave manned her in the moonlight.

Then she unleashed a whiff so putrid it would qualify as the official stank of Dante's Third Circle of Hell. Bitch set fire to all my beautiful memories of drilling out her orifices.

The reptile after that was also no saint. Her stank emanated from the front after she said we could meet and let me remove her pants, but forgot to tell me she was in the middle of her period. The whore!

It taught me that the game demands unwavering nostrils.

Messages In This Thread