rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What is up with the Farang Ding Dong Women?

What is up with the Farang Ding Dong Women?

Disclaimer - I believe looking at a lot of adult content is damaging for both men and women because I see a lot of people addicted to it and also because I've seen a lot of people become socially stifled and depressed after watching too much of it. With that being said, I've always wondered if the fabled Farang Ding Dong women are real. For those of you who don't know, Farang Ding Dong is slang for Foreign Ding Dong. In the case of these women though, it means women with tiny frames and extraordinarily large breasts. For the sake of the thread I will only post non-nude photos.

Here are a few pictures:

[Image: c310d83ac5afd25eaa179f9080ef072a.jpg]

[Image: 82efb9fefb0facf1d1f18c05a7135f76.jpg]

[Image: PFSally.jpg]

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if they used some fake silicone breasts forms, but there is many people who have claimed online that they use polypropylene (silly-string) implants which are illegal in the US. From what I've heard, two other adult film stars Chelsea Charms and Minka have had this procedure performed on them. What is your take? Do you like women with these proportions or do you find them un-natural?

Messages In This Thread