rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is a sub-par threesome worth pursuing?

Is a sub-par threesome worth pursuing?

Quote: (08-18-2018 04:51 PM)Gorgiass Wrote:  

4+4=8. Yea, I said it.

Last threesome was with a couple SIFs, think they were both 18 which was a plus at least. Best friends. Ate some mushrooms, smoked some weed and fucked the shit out of both of them when I could feel my legs again - Ikea beds are surprisingly resilient, who new.

Was a good time, got them to go down on each other for the first time in their lives. Then had to drive them home at 5 in the morning, still all tripped out in the worst blizzard of the year because Uber drivers kept canceling. I get more pleasure thinking back on the 8s I've fucked but would def do it again, for the story if nothing else.

If you're a young guy, let me just tell you that it seems to get a lot harder to get threesomes as you get older and out of the college girl experimental phase and singles social groups, unless you have fame game, money game, or pay for the SA game. I met these girls there but all they wanted was drugs and beer so cheap date.

Two 4s make a 4. You fucked a 4 and then another 4. You added two girls to your notch count, both which are 4s.

Messages In This Thread