rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Day gaming FOB girls in Melbourne/Sydney

Day gaming FOB girls in Melbourne/Sydney

Quote: (08-18-2018 03:33 AM)Ace635 Wrote:  

I see. And by indirect openers, I'm assuming the usual, like something they are wearing or eating. What about comfort level? How much time on average do you spend building comfort with them? Given that a total stranger is approaching them in public, they are going to get scared or atleast cautious.

Yeah situational openers FTW. If you pick something she's wearing it's a great excuse to start a conversation. Then talk fashion for a while and drop the big bait a-la Day Bang.

I always talk as long as possible. It's not unusual to have a girl hang around for 30 minutes chatting about all sorts of stuff. If she's single and even a bit interested in sex then she'll become more receptive or excited after a while. (Some are YES or NO right from the start, obviously).

If you keep it low key and stick away from cat scaring behaviour like front stops then they are less likely to be scared.

Messages In This Thread