rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Day gaming FOB girls in Melbourne/Sydney

Day gaming FOB girls in Melbourne/Sydney

I'm based in Melbourne, but I guess knowledge shared in this thread will equally apply to Sydney as well, hence the title. With the recent consensus highlighting the fact that Sydney is more asian than white, and I'm pretty sure Melbourne isn't far behind either, it makes sense to tap into the FOB chicks that travel over here by the thousands for holidays, study etc.

I'm new in Melbourne, and came here from London to work. So far I've applied a few routes to meet these girls. Started of with the Chinese FOBs, as they are the majority.

Route#1: Started learning Chinese and finding girls online for conversation exchange.
Results: Have been doing this for the past 2 months. Met 5 girls, 2 preferred to keep it just online, 3 met in person. One of them seemed to be only interested in the actual exchange as she wanted to improve her English. The rest of the 2 were super curious about me and were trying to go out and eat with me, but I didn't find them attractive at all so didn't pursue.

Route#2: Joined a university club meant for social language exchange
Results: Even though I don't study at the said university, they still allowed me to join them. Club is full of fobs wanting to practice English in a social environment, so I immediately had value to offer as a native speaker. Problem is, it's a very small group of people with about 20 active members, with girls in majority. Gaming any of them could spread the word throughout the group instantly. You might argue that I should go for it regardless, but the ROI on the effort involved isn't compelling enough for me. Though I did chatted with one of the girls outside the usual group meetings, only to find out that she had a boyfriend.

Route#3: Tantan - A Chinese version of Tinder
Results: While I've read about the bang counts obtained from this app in China, I'm a bit confused as to why it doesn't work the same way over here. After signing up and putting together a decent profile with a bit of Mandarin sprinkled here and there, I left it for about 5 days. When I logged in again, it showed that I've been liked by 53 people. Didn't exactly match with the counts reported when this app is used in China, so I spoofed my location to Shanghai and left it there for 2 days. Logged back in and my count bumped up from 53 to 192!! Which at-least proves the reports from China. Not only that, most girls were initiating by sending greetings in Chinese. Anyway, after swiping right to the ones who are living here in Melbourne, I got about 40 matches. Didn't exactly know how to initiate the conversation with them, as I'm sure my usual openers in English wouldn't make much sense to them. So I opened with a mix of English and Chinese greetings. If anyone here have a good success rate with any openers on Tantan, then please share. Out of the 40, about 25 replied. Most conversations were one sided so I dropped out of them. Carried conversations with 9 of them to WeChat. Out of which I've met only 4, the rest gave excuses or were too busy (flaking off). The four I did manage to meet, I banged 1 of them on the same night we met, though she was one of those clubbing chicks so it wasn't really a challenge to bed her. I banged another one on the second date, but she clearly stated that she is a stage 5 clinger. I wasn't up for that so ended it after that. For the other 2, one is interested but on a vacation back home. I've met her twice, but she was super shy so didn't make a move. I'm meeting up with the last one this Thursday for drinks.

So all of this in about 3 months time. It'd be great if others here can share their experiences picking FOBs up as well as their tricks of the trade. I get this feeling that I should be able to do alot better than this, given that the popular opinion is that FOBs are easy to game.

Also, I'm really keen on day and night gaming as well, as I haven't done that over here in Melbourne, mostly due to time and social circle constraints. Also, I don't exactly know which spots would have a good success rate. I've read through the Melbourne data sheet posted here earlier, but it covers game venues in general.

Also, feel free to hit me up if you're looking for wings for day or night game. Cheers.

Messages In This Thread