rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Chinese residents protest Toronto suburb's plan to house refugees

Chinese residents protest Toronto suburb's plan to house refugees

Quote: (08-19-2018 03:13 PM)Simeon_Strangelight Wrote:  

Yeah - the 20% White Canada in 2100 will indeed require "skilled non-White" labor-force because Europe and US up until the 1990s absolutely could not live with "high-skilled" non-Whites. Wonder how the British could deal without all the rape gangs and acid attacks.

Not even your stupid idiotic arguments of "absolutely necessary IT workers" is valid. Wages would just rise and that is all.

The only one who is hamstering truth away is a Bastard who claims that a 20% White Canada would still be Canada.

"No one is arguing for more Muslim and African immigration" but you are arguing that every non-European can become Canadian - Canada would still be Canada if Somalis or Chinese had settled there eh? And I did not say anything against the Chinese, but you twisted that as well because you love doing that kind of bullshit.

Yeah - and the West needs more guys like you to show us the way, because it did fine for thousands of years while being 99% White up until the 1980s. Now we need diversity to enrich us all. You guys will all witness the enriched West anyway and shall find out soon enough whether SJWs or the multiculturalism will rather be the doom of the West. The cultural marxism just facilitated the latter.

Thing is, the economy could give a fuck about your complaints about race. If the U.S had stagnated and never developed an IT industry (depriving us of most modern technology), sure, it wouldn't have needed skilled immigrants.

As we both know, however, it did. Companies throughout the world need a workforce that can maintain their databases, develop new and innovative technology, and ensure that their infrastructure runs smoothly. This means that they need lots and lots of workers can perform the tasks I just listed with some degree of competency.

The companies who require this range from massive multinationals -- Walmart, Target, Oracle, Google, etc -- to small businesses and startups. This creates a market for tens of millions of IT workers, who do the necessary task of maintaining the technical backend that these companies need to survive.

Who can do these kinds of jobs? Anyone with a level of competency in computer science -- some level of familiarity with contemporary coding languages, data analysis, and other such skills. Who actually has these skills? People from countries and cultures where proficiency in STEM was highly encouraged, to the point where millions of people graduated college knowing how to code, run a database, do data analysis, or perform some other function vital to an IT organization.

Which cultures produced people like these? India and China are the most famous ones, but you still get tons of IT labor from places like Nigeria, Israel and Ukraine. Outsourcing to India is a big thing these days, but plenty of companies also outsource their labor to Israel or Eastern Europe as well -- many companies I've worked for had all their coders in Tel Aviv or were using Polish/Ukranian contractors to handle their IT workload.

The simple fact is that there are many people from these cultures who have this skillset (which is necessary to maintain almost any company anywhere), so they're going to find easy employment wherever their skills are needed. This is why Silicon Valley, to use an example, is full of Indians and Asians -- most of them are coders whose skills are needed at the hubs of these big companies.

There's also a reason why there aren't many white or black Americans in these IT branches -- it's because there aren't enough of them with the necessary skillset. This also explains why Computer Science is easily the most lucrative field out there -- because it's one of the most necessary, in-demand skills out there. Obviously populations where tons of people are doing Comp Sci are going to be overrepresented in those fields. It also makes sense that companies in America will want them in America to do their work.

So throwing bitch fits about how "America will no longer be America" because of Chinese immigrants is just immature -- skilled immigrants are there because the economy demands it, not because of some evil conspiracy to bring the white man down.

It really doesn't matter if there are a couple more Chinese restaurants or Indian grocery stores, what matters is productivity, economic growth, prosperity, and healthy family structures. Skilled immigrants have those in droves -- white Americans less and less so with each day. This is the point I was trying to make -- that it's autistic to view some of the most productive people in society as being a threat, while members of your own community are engaging in some of the most self-destructive behaviors out there. Again I'm speaking from an American context but I wouldn't be surprised if this is happening in other Anglo countries as well.

It's hilarious that people are attacking Asians when shit like this is happening:

[Image: main-qimg-9071d4377013bdadbd573a502814d0cf.webp]

Or things like this, where almost twenty percent of whites suffer from some kind of mental illness, fifty percent have received treatment for some kind of mental illness, and suffer from six times as much serious mental illness as Asians:

https://www.nimh.nih.gov/health/statisti...ness.shtml -- tons of charts here that I couldn't paste individually.

I would say this a drastically bigger problem than seeing a couple more brown or Asian people on your block, but hey, that's just my opinion.

Messages In This Thread