rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Chinese residents protest Toronto suburb's plan to house refugees

Chinese residents protest Toronto suburb's plan to house refugees

Quote: (08-18-2018 08:04 PM)Cattle Rustler Wrote:  

The irony, you're here talking about nationalism while fucking bitches in Mexico. Get your head out of the clouds mate and actually walk the talk you're talking about.

Ironic? I don't have to be in a particular place to talk about nationalism in Canada. You want me to go back to England to do that?

Maybe you're just jealous I'm banging your women while you're busy trying to scam some free sex out of prostitutes on Seeking Arrangement?

Anyway, even if your point was valid, the truth is I am Mexican as well. Citizen of both countries and half my family was born and is here, so I'm not a total foreigner stealing your women. I proudly represent both countries and my beliefs where ever I go, there is no contradiction or irony between my words and my actions.

"Especially Roosh offers really good perspectives. But like MW said, at the end of the day, is he one of us?"

- Reciproke, posted on the Roosh V Forum.

Messages In This Thread