rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Chinese residents protest Toronto suburb's plan to house refugees

Chinese residents protest Toronto suburb's plan to house refugees

Quote: (08-18-2018 07:53 PM)Lowkey Wrote:  

Do you have any practical ideas for how you wan't to implement your ideas? Seems to me like you only repeat the same dogma over and over again

I like Nomadbrah's idea and one that is implemented in a lot of countries around the world. Foreigners should not be able to purchase land.

You mention Native Americans being in Canada before Europeans and I think it further illustrates my point. Was selling their land to Europeans good for them?

Since you avoided my question and just asked me to answer it instead, I can only assume you have no practical ideas, only hippy catchphrases.

Quote:Quote:

The same thing you accuse SJW retards for you're also participating in you seem to be older then me why aren't you able to be level-headed in a discussion. No need for insults just state your facts and why you believe i'm wrong i'm still waiting for your analysis.

You're not even saying ANYTHING let alone something I can prove right or wrong. You're just posting feel good left wing catchphrases (while saying you're a red pill social conservative lol). That's my analysis and I believe I have thoroughly demonstrated it now.

"Especially Roosh offers really good perspectives. But like MW said, at the end of the day, is he one of us?"

- Reciproke, posted on the Roosh V Forum.

Messages In This Thread