rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Women are claiming that they are "too clever" for men

Women are claiming that they are "too clever" for men

Fundmental clash of paradigms. (See, I'm an intellectual too! I can use big words!)

These women assume that they can compete with men, in a feminist world, while simultaneously continuing to enjoy all the benefits of the pre-feminist world, where men were gallant boyfriends that would fulfill them.

They are hitting hard cold reality. The reality is, men hate that women are competing with them. It completely shreds the old agreement between men and women. Women want to have their cake and eat it too, and guess what, that ain't gonna happen.

Men are being attacked by screeching demon feminists at every moment and are becoming more misogynistic, not less. To put it more bluntly, men are learning hate women...I mean really hate with black hatred.

These gals just don't get it. They are like Nazis complaining that former Jewish friends won't come over and have dinner any more, like the old days.

Hey girls, get a clue: that time is gone. You fucked yourselves. You declared war on men, and now the hammer is about to hit you. Hard. 20 years from now, the word "Feminist" will be hissed, like a curse. Your advanced degree in whatever will be utterly worthless and you'll be living in the gutter, stinking of urine as the people try to walk around you. That is your destiny.

Messages In This Thread