rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Frame Control

Frame Control

Dude. The discussion is absolutely fine. No one is restricting you. Just suggesting you should have done it in an existing thread regarding frame instead of starting a new thread.

My point is around forum etiquette rather than your specific discussion.

The reason I keep coming back after explaining this 3 times now is that this is happening frequently. When I want to research a subject, the information is scattered around 5 to 10 threads. About 8 of those are started by newbies who think they're discussing something brand new.

Stay a while, read what's there already, post in THOSE threads if the "subject" is there, not necessarily the specifnc topic in the subject. Perfectly fine to start your own personal self-improvement thread. Meet other members etc. before starting an entire new thread in the Game section of all places.

I guess another option is to stay in the Newbie section as many newbies start threads to ask about a specific situation. I would rather newbies all ask these in some type of newbie lounge but people don't seem to mind the current practice.

Are we on the same page now? Otherwise we may have to retitle this into a thread starting etiquette thread.

Messages In This Thread