rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Running bad boy game and spinning tall tales to get girls

Running bad boy game and spinning tall tales to get girls

What is your guys opinion on running bad boy game? Basically I'm early 20s black guy and am location independent since my work is online. I'm kind of a loner in general and don't have much of a social circle. I often notice girls ask me what I'm doing in their country and if I'm here alone, if I have any family, friends here etc. they sometimes seem to think it's weird if I'm there alone even if I tell them I work online and stuff like that. I think you can only pull off the loner thing if you also run dark triad/bad boy game. If you are just a digital nomad loner that works online a lot of girls will see you as "creepy", it's unfair but to be honest this is just the way a lot of girls think. They think computers/working online is for "creeps".

So I had an idea to just start telling girls I'm on the run from the cartel, 3 letter agencies, the mob etc. a big part of my story though is I tell the girls I'm being framed and I didn't do what I'm being accused of but I still have to fight my way out of the situation. This does 2 things, one it shows I'm not a bad guy but a nice person that just got tied in a bad circumstance since I'm being framed and 2nd it establishes me as a bad ass since I'm fighting out of the situation and still involved in "that life". I have actually had some run ins with things like that before but to a smaller scale and not as grand as I make it appear to the girls lol, so I guess I have some experience to base things off of?

I have noticed girls from more laid back countries in places like Scandinavia really eat this up and think it's really cool since it's such a big contrast to their life. I am very good at spinning stories so they get really drawn in and I can draw in entire groups/social circles of girls with this act. However I'm wondering what would the negatives be of running this type of "bad boy game". Do you feel like it could hurt my chances in some scenarios? Is there more negatives then positives in this? Also it's probably significant that I'm an early 20s black guy and being black probably has some effects on running this game, so interested in if you guys think it is a good idea to be running this game as a black man.

So basically I run bad boy game and tell girls that I'm involved in some shit and kind of on the run instead of just telling them I'm a digital nomad. I still retain some of a good guy vibe though so they don't just think I'm a criminal I make myself out to be sort of a victim of "that life" while still being a bad ass so they can feel more comfortable around me. I do show off my intelligence and business smarts sometimes to so they don't just think I'm just a dumb thug or anything like that.

I feel most guys these days are so boring and most girls feel the same way, so having crazy stories like this that I can use to draw girls into my life and show them I'm more interesting then the other squares/betas probably helps me a lot and sets me apart from the rest by quiet a bit. But tell me what you guys think.

Messages In This Thread