rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Spoiled from street game

Spoiled from street game

What do you guys think about noisey venues? (90% of clubs/bars).

When I got back into going out, I found myself almost yelling at girls while opening. Expending soooo much energy, simply just to hear me. This would stifle the f out of me, and would kill the vibe of most interactions. Some sets I would actually get a sweaty forehead from trying sooooo hard to simply talk.

As well, even if my verbals were on point that night. I found opening any set that wasn't a single, her friends wouldn't be able to hear me. Unintentionally excluding them from the interaction and ruining the set. Even if I had my wing talk to the other girl (in a hypothetical 2set), the fact that two different convos were going on at once would be enough to kill it.

So 4 months of this, running night game 2-3 times a week with little to no results, things outside in Canada got warmer. So we tried street game.

NOW we either pull / find quality sets every night we go out, solely from street game. The difference in our game is phenomenal. And it's solely being able to properly communicate the game we already know. Street game to me is the best of both worlds, in regards to daygame/nightgame.

Even typing this right now puts a smile on my face, in regards to how much of a game changer this was for us. Simply changing something so simple made our results skyrocket.

Can anyone else relate? The fun is going to end soon though, living in Canada. Few more months and then we'll have to change things up.

Messages In This Thread