rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Asian women - all is not gold that glitters

Asian women - all is not gold that glitters

Quote: (08-16-2018 03:30 PM)EndsExpect Wrote:  

Quote: (08-16-2018 02:23 PM)Rhyme or Reason Wrote:  

Worship of Asian chicks seems to be the forte of geeky and thirsty white dudes. I never understood it. It's not like they're known for having amazing asses or tits. Seems like with any form of pedastalization it's the failure to realize that women will be women, regardless of culture or context.

You have this backwards. Men... and especially low SMV men like the women that like them. That's pretty much the long and the short of it. It isn't the men doing the sexual selection here... it's the women.

Geeky white guys are typically not wanted by thin or attractive white females. Those females want athletes and entertainers. On the other hand, asian women are actually attracted to intelligent men.

I've got a 20 year high school reunion coming up. I'm going to tell you that I see a HUGE trend. The geeky white guys I graduated with are enormously successful financially, most of them working in tech. The former hot young girls fall into two camps. The ones that snagged a good looking semi-succesful guy 10 years ago and are busy raising kids. The second group is currently single... some with kids and some without kids... but generally they were unable to lock down a solid guy.

Now, in previous generations a woman could chase Dbags for 10 years... have a clutch of kids... and then fall back on marrying geeky white guys for financial security.

Today, virtually all the geeky white guys I went to school with are married to asian women. Those women also tend to be intelligent and financially successful.

This is just my observations.

You may be confusing attraction with liking money and status

Messages In This Thread