rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Death of America

The Death of America

I posted this earlier today in the “the world is changing so should our game” thread today, but I saw this thread and thought it’s even more relevant here than in that thread.

Reading through this thread, and living in the world around me has made something abundantly clear to me: there is no fixing the West. If you’re familiar with Evola, we are the men among the ruins. Pretty soon you’re going to have to do steroids just to not be considered scrawny. In some places this is probably already the case. We’re getting to a place in society where it’s going to be rich roided up 10/10 looking men with impeccable game and social status fighting with each other to have landwhales with 500+ notch counts, HPV, and personalities even more insufferable than we’re currently dealing with. The West is a sinking ship. The best case scenario is that it all collapses under the weight of the sheer degeneracy, the emptiness, and a socity’s rules being dictated by dumb whores who have been brainwashed by a group of rootless cosmopolitan elites. Don’t get me wrong, game may not get this bad within our lifetime, but it is headed in this direction. I think our only hope for a sane society is that all this collapse under its own weight before technology enables the elites to create a literal hell cyberpunk world. Imagine the UK but instead of your online activity being monitored it’s your thoughts and as soon as you think something wrong you get straffed by a wrongthink prevention drone.

Messages In This Thread