rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Death of America

The Death of America

Simeon I think you cannot necessarily say that non-european, etc immigration is necessarily a leading cause of a countries downfall. In Australia the multiculturalism has not appeared to cause too many problems (as of yet at least) but to be fair Australia is very strict about who they let into the country. New Zealand and Singapore and Malaysia, etc are also other good examples of countries that do not appear to have suffered many negative consequences of foreign immigration. Letting in every man and his dog into your country is a bad move, however strictly vetting people and focusing on mainly letting in solid and industrious middle class people from other countries has seemed to work out okay for certain countries, at least so far. Not every country is Germany.

There are many things I dislike about Australia but I do not see high levels of immigration as causing major problems for the country (aside from overpopulation of capital cities). that being said, personally if I had a choice I would stop immigration if I could not because I have a problem with immigrants but rather I have a problem with the population growth it is causing without the associated infrastructure being built to support it.

Messages In This Thread