rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

YouTube series "Man Enough" makes men complicit in their own demise

YouTube series "Man Enough" makes men complicit in their own demise

Quote: (08-15-2018 06:55 PM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

Here's some trivia for y'all. From 2001-03 NBC aired a daytime talk show called "The Other Half" that was supposed to be all-male version of "The View," but was much more wild.

Two of the stars were Danny Bonaduce and Mario Lopez and they could get seriously politically incorrect. It often seemed as if they'd have female guests on just so they could flirt with them.

Bonaduce was a TV star-turned-shock jock, so he brought a dash of Howard Stern-like attitude to the program. This was also just after Adam Carolla's "The Man Show" had made its debut, so there was some influence from that too.

Anyway, if you go to the halfway point in this video when they bring on the girls, you'll see this show was a lot more fun than the new gabfest, which I don't think is gonna last very long.

The Other Half?

I didn't think any straight men watched that show.
Mario Lopez is a closeted homosexual.

The studio audience for this show was always female dominated because real men don't sit at home to watch daytime talk shows, unless they involve shocking paternity tests(Maury) or strippers, klansmen and midgets(90s Jerry Springer).

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"

Messages In This Thread