rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gaming in public transport

Gaming in public transport

After months in depression, I finally got out! A breakup with my ex was necessary for me to move on. The story is bigger than just two lines.
To give you an insight, I am Moroccan, so my native language is arabic. Now I have no problems gaming girls in my own native language, but since I moved to France I found it difficult, because of language and my depressed state.
So now that I am out, I have been approaching none stop, I made out with a russian girl in the same day after I approached her during the day! I think I had the chance to fuck her but then had an emotional breakdown she got turned off. I have tons and tons of numbers from girls, but I am never successful to get a date, they flake.
I am in Germany now, Berlin, great city, gamed some in clubs, didn't have sex though. But there is this girl I just met on public transportation, I was really good, touchy, funny, escalated sexually very quickly, I could've even gone for the kiss after only 5 minutes, I sensed it but I chickened out and I was thinking that I could wait for a second time. When we reached our station, she had to wait for a friend I had to go, so I asked for her number, my phone died, so she took my number after I suggested it and she said "are you sure I am going to text you?" I said yes! I know she will not text me! I have tried it many time to give my number! So my question is this, should I have gone for the kiss? And if I did, was it going to be more of a successful hookup?

Messages In This Thread