rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Heph's daily journey away from 30-something NEETdom

Heph's daily journey away from 30-something NEETdom

Log #18,

I tried to prepare for the night by locking my phone, and blocking explorer.exe/taskmgr.exe along with games/videos/internet. I then arrayed my programs into perfect order to get a good start.

So far, so good, except for one little thing; I forgot to deactivate Flux, a program that turns my screen orange to help me sleep better. No biggie, it's an annoyance, but I still managed to get 3 or 4 hours of studying before 10am before I decided to restart my computer to deactivate flux.
Okay... Nothing is loading... damn... what a waste. I had almost six hours until the block was scheduled to expire, and I couldn't do anything. Safemode is worth trying, but half my programs didn't work, and the internet was fully accessible.

As you can guess, I was too distracted to get much done. Frustrating. I think I'll uninstall all browsers that can't be locked down in safemode, and rely entirely on firefox.

Messages In This Thread