rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Wanna get more social? Get good with kids

Wanna get more social? Get good with kids

In my line of work I deal with a good number of kids and its funny when I interact with girls under 12 years of age, you can really see how they begin to develop into women even at that early age. They'll do the same kind of shit testing, seeing what they can get away with. It's very eye opening to interact with some of these young girls, you can learn a lot about how females become how they become. Young female girls will use their femininity to try and get what they want. Being good with kids can definitely help you relate to women because a lot of women do have childlike tendencies. Stuff like placing boundaries of acceptable behavior, rewarding good behavior, punishing bad behavior, maintaining frame, these are all things that you associate with dealing with women but you have to do the exact same things with kids too. Now it doesn't mean that if you're good with kids that you'll automatically be good with women but there are some common themes that you can translate from kids to female adults.

Messages In This Thread