rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Master thread for my book Game

Master thread for my book Game

Quote: (08-12-2018 10:09 PM)The Catalyst Wrote:  

A question.

You keep repeating how a girl would always want to be with the highest value man she can be with.

How would you explain many (decently attractive) girls seemingly happy and to some extent "in love" with their beta and/or loser and/or unattractive boyfriends, rejecting guys better than him without caring too much? I would've attributed to pair bonding but you don't seem to write about this much?

I agree with this. We all know about women reaching 30+ and settling for a provider of resources rather than the unreliable alphas she has banged in the past, but there are many other cases where, seemingly contrary to the black and white "absolute hypergamy" view i.e. that women want to be with and tend to choose the highest value man she can be with, women, even young women in their prime, choose whatever is in front of them. Some of them are just settling for a comfortable relationship within their social circle, others are actually genuinely "in love" with their relatively low value / beta BFs. These girls would actually reject men who are technically "higher value" because she is dedicated to whatever relationship she already has, even if it is with a low value man. For someone who is "game aware" and taught that women will always go after the higher value man, this can be confusing.

This happens even in the west, where "beetroot" BFs can be with a vastly superior girl in looks, but obviously it is much more common in Poland, Ukraine, FSU. Noting the difference between these places would be worthwhile, because if the book is titled "Game", my question would be, "Game for where?" For although there are many similarities based on location, there are also quite stark differences as well. Roosh's extensive travel and experience with women around he globe would put him in a very good position to point out differences between certain parts of the world. After all there is no "one size fits all" type of Game, but given Roosh's comments on the length of the book already, I'm not sure how practical or possible it is to give full treatment to these differences.

Messages In This Thread