rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Master thread for my book Game

Master thread for my book Game

I'm 4 chapters deep so far and only found one error.
in the introductory chapter, 'Game should be tool' should instead read 'Game should be a tool'

I'm surprised that so much of the start of the book is not the sort of stuff one typically finds in other game books, it starts by recognizing the state of the sexual climate, handling self-limiting beliefs and addressing the main pre-game issues like style/hygiene and such. All the sections make their points without getting deep enough to get lost in them.

I was always skeptical of the 'mindset' category of game advice after seeing that 'stop being such a faggot' ROK article years ago, but I did read Gorilla mindset and I'm willing to give this affirmation stuff a try.

So far I'm left with the same impression that drew me into Roosh's method in the first place, it feels more authentic and focused on real results, and less PUA snake oil salesman trying to make people addicted to self-help nonsense. It is practical and authentic. I'm fresh off an LTR and re-entering game in my 30's too, so it feels very relatable.

Messages In This Thread