rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Glengarry Glen Ross headed to Broadway - all female cast.

Glengarry Glen Ross headed to Broadway - all female cast.

Quote: (08-11-2018 12:44 AM)NoMoreTO Wrote:  

Maybe it will be well done and not SJW trash. Who knows! Anything is possible.

I am betting they will not be saleswomen but an HR department in Silicon Valley.

It would be a good idea if they brought in Alec Baldwin for the tear down or a supporting role.

We could write this better than them. 2nd price is a dildo, 3rd prize is youre packaged out.

This idea has legs. They bring in Zooey Quinn or someone to do Alec Baldwin's monologue. "We've given you all leads, people blatantly guilty of Thoughtcrime somewhere in this company. Diversity is crucial, so I expect you to each bring in at least 10 white male scalps or you're FIRED. And the person that brings in the most white male scalps gets a weekend in Paris".

HR Lady #1 - "But the leads are weak. One is just a video of somebody making eye contact with a secretary and saying hello on the way in every morning."

Zooey Quinn - "The leads aren't weak, YOU are weak! I've destroyed 20 year careers of high performers for less than that. People that dedicated their entire lives to the company! They had families to support and I made guys that had known them for decades turn their backs on them and kick them to the curb. Do you know what it takes to do this job? [This is the scene where Alec Baldwin pulls out the Brass Balls, and Zooey Quinn pulls out a Pussy Hat and puts it on her head]. We're no longer in an era when it takes balls to be successful, in the new corporate landscape, it's about being a complete pussy and bowing scraping to whatever new dogma comes on from down high."

HR woman #2 - "But some of these guys have crucial skills for the company, won't taking out that many destroy the company that we all work for?"

Zooey Quinn kicks over a trash can and screams - "Diversity is out strength, the only thing that matters! Its benefits are so great no amount of experience or competence can compare! You aren't even getting the leads, they're wasted on lumps like you? Nice person? Who gives a fuck? Good mom? Go home and play with your kids. I want cat people! I need people that can do Diversity and get me White Male scalps! And you're going to have to get those scalps without the leads, without any evidence of any kind!".

There are RVFers with better writing than me, who can help me flesh out this scene?

Messages In This Thread