rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What needs to happen for the US to become an "illiberal democracy"?

What needs to happen for the US to become an "illiberal democracy"?

DJT would never support this, even if his supporters wished it. He would not view it as MAGA to become a ruler outside the current system, even if he believed his 80 yr old self would be able to win more for America than a different president.

I think his goal is to create a voting majority of whites and non-whites who support the kind of policies he is pushing. Limited immigration for high value immigrants only. Low regulation, low tax, pro-business and pro-worker economic policy. Strong pro-American foreign policy with an "Art of the Deal" negotiation mentality both in the economic sphere and the national security sphere. Strong pro-constitution judiciary.

He wants to leave an America where a controlling political majority will carry on his ideas after he leaves office for decades to come. At least that how I read the man.

I'm the tower of power, too sweet to be sour. I'm funky like a monkey. Sky's the limit and space is the place!
-Randy Savage

Messages In This Thread